|Biochemical Department Manager||1. Lead the biochemical department to establish the department's resarch and development and manage system;|
2. Responsible for antibody purification, preparation and production of ADC;
3. Develop ADC analysis method;
4. Assist R&D Department to optimize ADC；
5. Antibody purification and process optimization, GMP pilot production;
6. Organize and write relevant documents of IND.
|1. Doctoral degree in biochemistry, organic/pharmaceutical chemistry or related fields;|
2. At least 3 years laboratory experience related to protein or antibody, familiar with preparation, purification and analysis process of protein and monoclonal antibody, knowledge and background of organic/pharmaceutical chemistry; Or rich experience in organic/pharmaceutical chemistry, at least one year laboratory related background in protein or antibody;
3.Good command of English reading and writing; Proactive, serious and rigorous, careful and practical, with positive team spirit, strong organizational leadership, coordination and communication skills.
|General Manager Assistant||1. Take care of the general manager's daily schedule ;|
2. Coordinate across functional units for follow-up of key matters and distilling output
3. Drafte, filed and sorted out documents issued by general manager;
4. Collate and manage data, file and retrieve documents, compose presentations and consolidate reports as requested;
5. Keep and manage all kinds of contracts；
|1. Bachelor degree or above, medical biology, business administration. Major in Secretary, administration or related;|
2,Accept short-distance business trip, have strong communication skills;
3. Work carefully and systematically, have a sense of responsibility and a strong sense of confidentiality;
4. Have common sense of business etiquette and be familiar with various office automation software.
|Board Secretary||1. Arrange CEO's daily work (including meeting room arrangement, data preparation, meeting minutes writing, meeting data archiving, etc.)|
2. Orgnize all the work-related staff for chairman, and assiste the chairman to contact and coordinate various departments
3. Assist CEO to prepare speeches, reports, PPT and otherstaff, and was responsible for document management
4. Coordinate with all departments of the company, collect and sort out all kinds of documents and materials required during the preparation for listing and information disclosure, and cooperate with the company in all kinds of preparations for listing
5. Responsible for convening the general meeting of shareholders and the board of directors of the company, and doing the income and arrangement of the meeting proposals; Report the meeting notice, hold the meeting, write the meeting minutes, form the meeting resolution, report the meeting results, keep, sort out and file the meeting materials;
6. Maintainl public relationship;
7. Handle various major and emergency events;
8. Participate in external publicity, responsible for the company and product publicity, and enhance the brand value of the company;
9. Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by senior management.
|1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Chinese, Secretary, Law, Finance, Management, Accounting, Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, etc., with director secretary qualification certificate is preferred, experience in successful operation and participation in listed companies is preferred;|
More than 5 years working experience, including more than 3 years working experience on the board of directors of the company, familiar with bio-pharmaceutical industry is preferred;
3. Good writing skills， and advanced skills in Microsoft Office
4. Outgoing, positive, good communication and strain ability, strong ability to work under pressure, able to adapt to high intensity work rhythm;
C1 driver's license, more than 3 years driving experience, adapt to travel work.
|Clinical Project Director||1. Supervise the development and implementation of all national clinical trial projects|
2. Organize structure construction, assess and training personnel of the Center;
3. Responsible for the determination of post responsibilities of each subdivision of the center and the establishment, modification and improvement of relevant operating procedures;
4. Coordinate the work between the Center and other relevant business departments;
5. Allocate resources on the whole, keep track of the project schedule, and ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget;
6. Maintain the relationship with the test unit.
|1. Bachelor degree or above, major in medicine or pharmacy;|
2. More than 10 years of clinical research related working background, about 5 years of team management experience；
3. Clinical team or project management experience in large international CRO companies
4. Good understanding of relevent law;
5. Excellent communication, organization and coordination skills, good team spirit and cross-department cooperation;
6. Willing to work under pressure.
|BD Director||1.Looking for cooperation opportunities with domestic and overseas organizations, research institutions and innovative pharmaceutical enterprises, including but not limited to, patent licensing, joint development and strategic cooperation;|
2. Work closely with colleagues in early stage drug development, clinical medicine, business and other teams to analyze and evaluate potential projects; Independently communicate internally and externally, and promote project progress;
3. Responsible for the collection and arrangement of domestic and overseas pharmaceutical information, the implementation of the screening of potential target projects, the investigation of target projects, the preparation and submission of project feasibility evaluation reports, the coordination and organization of project evaluation;
4. Prepare of business development plans and negotiation, signing and implement related projects for foreign cooperation;
5. External authorization or sale of projects: responsible for external authorization, project transaction and post-investment management, etc.
6. Suggest and maintain external relations (CRO, scientific research institutes, pharmaceutical companies, consulting companies), and be able to complete relevant business negotiations on behalf of the company;
7. Coordinate and contact key project experts, government personnel and consulting agencies, organize communication, seminars and summary meetings with relevant departments of strategic projects, and assist the company in making strategic investments in pharmaceutical projects.
|1. Master's degree or above in life science field, doctor's degree or overseas study background is preferred;|
More than 5 years experience in innovative drug development or BD, familiar with domestic and foreign pharmaceutical industry, market analysis, product analysis, project management experience;
3. Familiar with the overall process of drug R&D and marketing, and familiar with relevant laws, regulations and guidelines;
4.Having good common sense and commercial sense.
|CFO||1.Be responsible for day-to-day finance and accounting functions for the group, e.g. AP, AR, banking, budgeting, book-keeping, audit, tax-filing, etc.;strengthen the company's expense management, and improve the efficiency of capital use；|
2.Establish and improve the internal financial management system, establish a scientific and systematic financial accounting system and financial monitoring system, and enhance the effectiveness of internal control；
3.Develop and refine internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting;
4.Prepare accounting, financial statements, financial systems, budget review (financial revenue and expenditure plan, cost and expense plan, credit plan, financial report, accounting final accounts), etc. Participate in the formulation of major financial-related business plans, contract agreements, etc.;
5.Responsible for the company's IPO plan, collaborate with audit services and external auditors to ensure proper compliance with all regulations, requirements of annual and interim audit are met;
6.To monitor and mentor staff to enable timely, efficient and innovative solutions to the company through Agile and process improvement projects and meet required KPI;
7.Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by GM
|1. At least 8 years working experience in comprehensive financial management and at least 3 years experience as CFO, preferably in life science field;|
2. IPO experience will be advantageous;
3. Strong accounting knowledge and understanding in the latest accounting and tax regulations;
Familiar with domestic and foreign accounting standards and related financial, tax, audit laws and policies;
5. Familiar with financial budgeting and final accounts, cost analysis and financial control, able to establish scientific and efficient financial management system, and have the ability to reduce the risk of enterprise capital operation;
6. Rich experience in financial analysis, capital planning, financing and overall arrangement of tax, with financial strategic management thinking ability, strong organization, planning and management ability;
7. Strong sense of responsibility, rigorous style, good professional ethics, team spirit and communication skills;
CPA qualified or equivlent;
8. Strong organization, coordination and communication skills.