Fairmont Brine Processing
- Brent steady above $61 as companies cut upstream investments
- Chevron cancels Canadian Arctic drilling as oil prices slide
- US consumer prices tumble 0.3 percent in November; inflation tamed by plunging gas prices
- Ivory Coast signs deals with ExxonMobil for two oil blocks
- S.Africa says to launch nuclear power tender process
Fairmont Brine Processing Welcomes You
Fairmont Brine Processing, LLC is a company devoted to the preservation of our most precious natural resource; water. Our mission, through evaporation and crystallization, is to recycle all the flowback and produced fluids from the energy extraction process. Competitively priced, we offer an environmentally responsible alternative to deep well injection, which produces sodium chloride rock salt that can be used for de-winterizing and distilled water that can be reused in future drilling and hydraulic-fracturing operations. We view ourselves as partners with our customers, our employees, our community and most importantly, our environment.