Fairmont Brine Processing
- Chevron to partner BP, Conoco for Gulf of Mexico leases
- Saudi king gives message of continuity on energy in Obama talks: U.S. official
- EDF Energy to cut UK gas prices, but less than rivals
- New-generation solar panels far cheaper, more efficient: scientists
- Union signals U.S. refinery workers may have to go on strike
Fairmont Brine Processing Welcomes You
Fairmont Brine Processing, LLC is a company devoted to the preservation of our most precious natural resource; water. Our mission, through evaporation and crystallization, is to recycle all the flowback and produced fluids from the energy extraction process. Competitively priced, we offer an environmentally responsible alternative to deep well injection, which produces sodium chloride rock salt that can be used for de-winterizing and distilled water that can be reused in future drilling and hydraulic-fracturing operations. We view ourselves as partners with our customers, our employees, our community and most importantly, our environment.