Fairmont Brine Processing
- Facing U.S. sanctions, Exxon winds down drilling in Russian Arctic
- Exclusive: Exxon Mobil puts Torrance, Calif, refinery up for sale - sources
- Alec Baldwin passionate about green energy
- Russian minister says likely Exxon, Rosneft halt operations in Arctic
- Developing world revives nuclear power prospects, but yet to commit
Fairmont Brine Processing Welcomes You
Fairmont Brine Processing, LLC is a company devoted to the preservation of our most precious natural resource; water. Our mission, through evaporation and crystallization, is to recycle all the flowback and produced fluids from the energy extraction process. Competitively priced, we offer an environmentally responsible alternative to deep well injection, which produces sodium chloride rock salt that can be used for de-winterizing and distilled water that can be reused in future drilling and hydraulic-fracturing operations. We view ourselves as partners with our customers, our employees, our community and most importantly, our environment.