|IT Specialist||1. Daily maintenance of computer hardware, including installation and maintenance of computer and other peripherals;|
2. Daily maintenance of the company's network and telephone;
3. Management of access control system, opening and maintenance of access control rights;
4. Daily use of teleconference, network printer and desktop software;
5. Deal with daily problems of computer, including domain user account and password, hardware failure, software failure, email, network, etc.
6. IT asset inventory, change, management and other related statistical work;
7. Categorize common problems, summarize and make corresponding documents;
8. Otherwork assigned by superior.
|1, computer related major, with good ability to find and deal with problems;|
2. Familiar with Windows operating system, Office and other commonly used Office software, and have a certain understanding of Windows Service;
3.Be good at computer system hardware, software, network and related equipment problem solving ;
4. Have basic knowledge of network, and be able to analyze and judge LAN faults;
5. Good sense of service, confidentiality, learning, communication and teamwork;
6. 4. Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by senior management;
7. Talented fresh graduates are also welcomed.
|EHS Specialist||1. Establish and improve the company's production safety management system, compile and manage production safety documents;|
2. Conduct safety supervision, inspection and guidance on production and installation sites, and make safety inspection records;
3. Responsible for the preparation of production safety plan;
4. Responsible for the management of the company's safety technical equipment, fire-fighting equipment, protection and first-aid equipment;
5. Organize safety inspection, safety education, safety training, participate in the investigation and treatment of various accidents of the company, statistical analysis, and report on time;
6. Handle general security accidents.
|1.More than 2 years of hazardous chemical safety management experience, safety officer qualification certificate is preferred;|
2. Familiar with national safety laws and regulations, familiar with the production site safety work process, safety operation norms and safety management procedures, able to timely find safety hidden dangers and give corrections;
3. Familiar with production process, safety protection, fire protection, temporary power and other related safety regulations, standards and daily safety management;
4. High sense of responsibility, good coordination, organization and communication skills.
|HR Specialist||1. Responsible for human resources recruitment resume screening and interview;|
2. Responsible for interview arrangement, entry and exit procedures and other related work;
3. Responsible for the establishment and management of company personnel files;
4. Arrange, file and follow up training materials;
5. Sorting out attendance data;
6. Welfare distribution.
|1. College degree or above;|
2. Proficient in Word and Excel office software;
3. More than 2 years related working experience is preferred.
|Equipment engineer (supervisor level)||1. Assiste the manager of the Engineering Equipment Department to carry out equipment maintenance and file management, mainly responsible for the management of equipment files, measurement, ledger and verification; Spare parts planning management; System equipment maintenance management; Daily management of equipment engineering department;|
2. Responsible for drafting and formulating equipment maintenance management system and maintenance plan;
3. Responsible for the preparation of the company's equipment and facilities vulnerable parts, spare parts plan, and implementation of tracking management;
4. Responsible for reviewing the annual plan and report of measurement and calibration;
5. Responsible for organizing and carrying out the daily maintenance and overhaul of equipment.
|1. Education: College degree or above;|
2. Major: Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical Automation, Engineering Management, etc.;
3. Work experience: more than 3 years working experience in pharmaceutical and medical industry, more than 5 years working experience in equipment management;
4. Professional qualification: have received relevant training of GMP, TPM, EHS, electrical and mechanical maintenance;
5. Professional skills: understand the operation and maintenance methods of pharmaceutical facilities and equipment, be familiar with GMP system management of pharmaceutical factories, be skilled in using office software, master instrument measurement and equipment and facility ledger management;
6. Familiar with performance maintenance, SOP, URS and IOQ verification of pharmaceutical production equipment;
7. Organized and implemented workshop maintenance plan.
8. Strong ability to organize, coordinate and communicate, analyze and deal with problems, and good language skills.
|Warehouse Keeper||1. Responsible for the daily management of the warehouse;|
2. Formulate and manage the process of receiving, sending and counting of warehouse materials;
3. First-in, first-out management of materials;
4. Material accounting records.
|1. Warehouse keeper working experience in pharmaceutical company is preferred;|
2. Understand basic computer operation;
3. Work carefully and conscientiously, have strong principle.
|BD Senior Specialist||1. Assist the manager to collect market information actively and accurately, conduct market research, understand and master the development status of domestic and foreign tumor targeted drugs and market development trends, and provide suggestions for the company's project approval;|
2. Assist the department manager in sorting out the target needs of the company's new drug research and development, looking for antibody discovery partners, and participating in the establishment of new projects;
3. Assist the department manager to contact, select and negotiate with foreign R&D cooperation institutions, promote the selection of the company's foreign cooperation projects, plan business cooperation plans, and coordinate the resources of all parties to promote the agreement;
4. Participate in the negotiation of large transactions such as company IP and drug authorization and transfer;
5. Responsible for the drafting, communication and signing of various business documents, such as strategic cooperation agreement, business cooperation contract, project report, etc.
|1. Bachelor degree or above, majored in medicine, chemistry, biology, etc.;|
2. Familiar with the development of the pharmaceutical industry, have an understanding of drug research and development (each research stage and content), production and other links;
3, strong communication skills and language skills, excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, pioneering ability;
4. English can be used as the working language.