An open, single-center, first human, dose escalation, and cohort expansion phase I clinical trial evaluating the safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetic characteristics of DX126-262 in patients with HER2-positive advanced breast and/or gastric cancer is ongoing in the Cancer Hospital of Fudan University, Shanghai, China. This study has been approved by the National Medical Products Administration (CXSL 1800108) and Clinical Trials Ethics Committee. This study primarily evaluated the safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of DX126-262. The study also evaluated the efficacy of DX126-262 for Her2-positive advanced breast and gastric cancer, and patients are being recruited to the society.
Key Inclusion Criteria are:
You can contact us if you
1. Aged 18-75 years old, no gender limitation;
2. You (or your legal representative) are willing to sign the informed consent form and follow the requirements of the protocol;
3. You can walk and engage in mild physical activity, but severe physical activity is limited;
4. Doctors have good expectation on your survival time;
5. Patients who have failed standard treatment or have no standard treatment plan or are not suitable for standard treatment at this stage, and HER2-positive locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer or gastric cancer (including adenocarcinoma of the gastroesophageal junction) confirmed by histopathology or cytopathology;
6. There is no severe cardiopulmonary function, liver and kidney function abnormalities.
If you meet the conditions after screening and enter the study, the sponsor will provide free drugs and related examinations related to the study.
If you would like more details about this study, please contact us as follows:
Contact: Yu Zhang
Contact information: 18068820709
Contact Location: Ward 1, Fudan University Affiliated Tumor Hospital, No.4333 Kangxin Highway, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Actual contact: Monday through Sunday, 10: 00–17: 00